Palo Alto Networks is the next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for tens of thousands of organizations worldwide. Built with an innovative approach and highly differentiated cyberthreat prevention capabilities, our game-changing security platform delivers security far superior to legacy or point products, safely enables daily business operations, and protects an organization's most valuable assets.
THE PALO ALTO NETWORKS NEXT-GENERATION SECURITY PLATFORM
Four key characteristics that enable the prevention of successful cyberattacks:
- Natively integrated technologies that leverage a single-pass architecture to exert positive control based on applications, users and content to reduce organizational attack surface, support open communication, orchestration, and visibility, and enable consistent security posture, providing the same protection on the endpoint, in the data center, on the network, in public and private clouds, and across SaaS environments.
- Automation of protection by creating and reprogramming security postures in real-time across the network, endpoint and cloud environments to counter new threats, allowing teams to scale with technology, not people.
- Extensibility and flexibility that allow for consistent protection as users move off physical networks – and as organizations expand – and adopt new technologies and architectures.
- Threat intelligence sharing that enhances prevention and minimizes the spread of attacks by taking advantage of the network effects of automated sharing of protections across a global community.
Secure The Network
- Palo Alto Networks gives you complete visibility into and precise control over your network traffic and protects you from unknown threats.
Secure The Endpoint
- Traps replaces traditional antivirus with multi-method prevention and completes a platform centric approach to prevention.
Secure Your Public Cloud
- Use virtualized next-generation firewall and advanced threat prevention features to protect your public cloud applications and data.
Secure the Data Center
- Implement your data center virtualization initiatives with the appropriate security for both "north-south" and "east-west" traffic.
|Contract Name||Contract Number||Sector||State|
|National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA) - Systems and Information Management Software||01-74 / 01-81 / 01-87||State||Texas|
|State of Texas DIR Multi-Vendor Software II IDIQ||DIR-TSO-4236||State||Texas|