Uncover Public Sector Sales Opportunities
Doing business with the public sector shouldn’t be a mystery. DLT’s Market Intelligence portal takes the mystery out of doing business with the public sector with actionable market intelligence assets that will help you uncover and better understand opportunities that will grow your public sector revenue.
How much more effective could your sales and marketing be if you had custom, curated and timely public sector market intelligence assets readily available anytime you needed?
When you have actionable intelligence at your disposal, you can build a better sales and marketing engine to grow your public sector business. Our Market Intelligence Library includes:
About the DLT Market Insights Organization
What We Do
DLT's Market Insights organization analyzes funded programs and opportunities in the public sector information technology (IT) market and then leverages that intelligence to make sales, business development, marketing and capture teams and activities more effective.
Our team of seasoned analysts specialize in uncovering the nexus between funding and requirements. We help DLT’s channel partners and technology vendors find the right opportunities at the right time and arm them with actionable intelligence on the appropriate messaging, decision makers and contracts needed to be successful in the public sector.
We apply our knowledge of government requirements and budgets to grow pipeline; using insights and intelligence that are actionable, relevant and timely. Our Market Insights team provides training and key information on:
- Key programs and initiatives across federal and state, local and education (SLED)
- Contracts and contract vehicles
- Funded programs and program offices
- Relevant executive orders and laws effecting IT acquisition
- Contractors and systems integrators
- Budget process
- Request for information (RFI) and Other Transaction Authority (OTA)
- Funding trends
- Key decision makers
How We Do It
DLT’s Market Insights team utilizes primary and secondary research to provide world class market intelligence on public sector trends and drivers. Our secret sauce is how we fuse a vast array of qualitative and quantitative data sources into sales-focused deliverables that are part of DLT’s value add as the leading public sector aggregator. These include:
- Agency and state deep dives
- Briefings on budgets, executive orders, and major initiatives
- 101 trainings on a wide variety of public sector sales and business development related topics
- Articles and blogs covering recent developments in public sector IT
- Opportunity identification
- Market opportunity analysis
- Custom whitespace analysis