DLT helps colleges and universities overcome challenges through our broad selection of best-in-class information technology products and superior services. We understand that higher education institutions have the incredibly important job of maintaining excellence across a broad spectrum of academic environments. With our technologies, we work to improve productivity across campuses and maximize the efficiency of colleges and universities. From small colleges with an abundance of challenges, to large universities that need large-scale solutions, DLT can help.
DLT’s technology also provides K-12 school districts with technologies that help improve productivity, safely share critical information, maintain databases, and manage day-to-day administrative tasks.
Internet2, a member-owned advanced technology community founded by the nation's leading higher education institutions, has an exclusive partnership with DLT Solutions to provide all higher education campuses a customized offering of Amazon Web Services (AWS) available via Internet2's NET+. Through the partnership with Internet2, the offering will provide key enhancements to standard AWS terms currently offered to higher education to specifically meet the unique requirements of the Education and Research communities.
DLT’s Education Partners:
- Red Hat – Open Source Solutions
- Symantec – Manage Data Growth
- NetApp – Store Critical Data
- SolarWinds – Monitor Your Network
- Oracle – Databases and Applications
The DLT Advantage:
- Procure multiple vendor products in one transaction.
- Streamline the buying process with your choice of easy-to-use contract vehicles to get the most out of your available budget.
- Make the best possible IT choices for your agency by consulting our technical experts.
- Receive superior customer service from a U.S.-citizen, U.S.-soil based, ITAR Compliant, certified technical support engineer who will answer your call live and within ten seconds.
Request a Quote:
- Online Chat – Our experts are available online from 9AM EST to 5PM EST. Click the “chat with us” button to live chat a DLT representative.
- Web Form – Fill out this online form to hear from one of our certified sales professionals in less than an hour.
- Call Us – We’re available 24x7x365 by phone at 1-800-262-4DLT.