Protecting sensitive and mission critical data from internal and external threats is paramount at all government agencies. Our experts at DLT will help your agency understand the solutions available and which ones will work best for your agency to ensure you stay secure and compliant in a constantly evolving IT field. We cover the full spectrum of cybersecurity with a suite of products from the top IT security software and hardware developers to ensure your agency’s data remains protected. We offer expertise and products in the following categories:
Application Security and Secure SW Design
Secure application development is essential for a sound security posture. DLT secure development tools and professional services let Federal developers go to production both quickly and safely.
Contingency Planning, Disaster Recovery, and Redundancy
Stuff happens: hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, human error, and of course hacking. Failsafe systems, data backups, and rapid recovery are critical for maintaining high-availability IT systems, and DLT’s product line
Cybersecurity is really about data: keeping it confidential, keeping it accurate, and keeping it available. DLT provides an extensive line of products for all elements of data security, from content delivery networks, encryption, masking, key management, and more.
- Akamai Dynamic Site Accelerator
- AWS Cloud HSM, Key Management Service
- BeyondTrust PowerBroker Password Safe
- Informatica Data Masking, Test Data Management
- Oracle Advanced Security, Key Manager, Key Vault, Data Masking and Subsetting, Audit Vault and DB Firewall
- Symantec Data Insight, DLP, eDiscovery
Mobile Device Management and Endpoint Protection
If you can’t manage it, you can’t secure it, and managing mobile devices is a major challenge for IT security shops. DLT offers products from three major vendors that combine security and management of all the devices your users carry.
Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
Security officers have two major tasks: securing their systems, and documenting the security of their systems to demonstrate compliance with laws, regulations, and NIST standards. DLT’s Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance products lets security officers track the security posture of their systems, and generate documentation to show compliance.
- Symantec Control Compliance Suite
- Oracle GRC Management
- Identity, Access, and Privilege Management
As mobile devices proliferate and cloud deployments arise almost daily, identity management becomes paramount in maintaining a solid security posture. DLT’s products let you integrate your existing IAM systems with the new technologies, so you can adapt as rapidly as technology changes.
- Oracle Directory Services, Access Management Services, Access Management, Adaptive Access Manager, Enterprise Single Sign-on, Identity Governance
- AWS IAM, AWS Directory Service
- BeyondTrust PowerBroker
- Quest One Identity IAM
- Intrusion Detection, Prevention and Response
Federal agencies are under constant attack from bad actors, so security teams must have the tools to detect attacks, prevent damage and data theft, and respond quickly, accurately – and automatically -- when a breach occurs. DLT has an extensive line of tools for all three of these functions.
- Akamai DDoS Protection Systems, Client Reputation, Site Shield
- Alert Logic Cloud Defender, Log Manager, Threat Manager, Web Security Manager
- AlienVault Unified Security Management
- BeyondTrust PowerBroker Insight
- Bit9+Carbon Black
- Fidelis XPS, SSL Visibility Appliance
- ForeScout CounterACT
- McAfee Endpoint Threat Defense and Response
- Oracle Audit Vault and DB Firewall
System, Asset and Configuration Management
You have to know your data to secure it. You have to inventory your systems – physical and virtual -- to keep them safe. And you have to manage the deployment and configuration of your applications to solidify their security posture. DLT’s line of System, Asset, and Configuration Management products let you implement the right security controls for the data you manage, track your systems to guarantee they comply with standards, and manage the configuration of your software and systems at all times.
- Alert Logic Cloud Insight
- Amazon AWS Config, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy,
- BDNA Analyze, Discover
- BeyondTrust PowerBroker Management Suite, Retina
- Flexera AdminStudio
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- SolarWinds Patch Manager
- Quest KACE
For more information, call 1-800-262-4DLT or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer cybersecurity solutions through our partnerships with the following brands: