DLT’s Market Insights organization is helping technology vendors and channel partners position themselves to secure more business in FY22 through a deep dive into 15 Federal Civilian agencies (e.g., DHS, DOE DE, HHS, VA, SSA, DOJ).
In these Public Sector Blueprints you’ll find a breakdown of the agency’s budget, top decision makers by name, pain points, contract landscape, challenges, top IT programs, and FY22 trends and drivers for each agency. Here is a sneak peek:
- FY22 will see more than $1B allocated to technologies that will modernize land ports of entry and non-intrusive inspection tools
- The DOE is implementing a service broker IT development model, with agency seeking to migrate applications and content to the secure commercial cloud and managed services
- Indian Health Service will seek to replace its 50+ year old electronic health record system which GAO identified as a Top-10 most critical federal legacy systems in need of modernization
- SSA will be modernizing IT infrastructure through cloud implementation and network HW/SW updates
- And so much more actionable information!
We urge you to download all of DLT’s Federal Civilian Public Sector Blueprints and utilize this market intelligence to help set your FY22 business development objectives, craft your messaging and better align with government priorities. Please click the button below to download this vital information now.
Please complete the form below to download the asset(s) today!