DLT Managed Service offerings provide our AWS customers with the ability to rapidly procure IT services, scale up or down as needed and release when finished, resulting in the perfect mix of cost savings, improved service deliverability, and increased productivity for your agency. This unique service supports the entire life cycle of services for the AWS platform. From design and implementation to management and support, we offer a unique “train-mentor-deliver” approach that guarantees rapid customer adoption and maximum self-efficiency.
DLT also provides our AWS customers with ongoing managed services after implementation, including support, monitoring, and maintenance, to ensure continuity and consistency within your cloud environment.
Our Managed Services suite includes:
The DLT Service Center provides 24x7x365 complex case resolution using U.S.-citizen, U.S.-soil, ITAR compliant, certified and cleared technical engineers in support of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platforms. Our accredited Service Center provides:
- Monitoring, management, and remote assistance for your cloud instance
- Single 1-888 number for all services and product-impact alerts
- Support calls answered by a live person
- Web portal access
- Monitoring of all service activity
- Specialized reporting and analysis
DLT engineers provide the following monitoring services in support of our customers’ cloud platforms:
- Availability and performance monitoring of Ops Stacks & applications
- Performance threshold notifications for early warning of potential problems
- Historical reports on usage, costs, performance, and availability
- Intrusion detection
- Customizable monitoring options
As part of DLT’s end-to-end managed services, our engineers provide the following maintenance services:
- Data back-up
- Long-term archival and restoration requests
- Application recovery/healing
- Log management and rotation
- Disaster recovery – preparation, drills, remediation and assistance
- Firewall management (security groups), network address translation (NAT) access and keys
- VPC management – VPN connections, route tables, subnets, etc.
- Intrusion detection
- Patch management
For more information, call 1-855-CLOUD01 (256-8301) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.