Autodesk offers Desktop Subscription for the best value and flexibility, Maintenance Subscription with a perpetual license, and Cloud Service Subscription to expand beyond the desktop. Choose what works best for your budget, your people, and your projects. Get the latest Autodesk software, technology products, and access to support.
* New perpetual licenses for individual software products will not be offered for purchase after Jan 31, 2017.
Perpetual Licensing Changes
Effective January 31, 2017 Autodesk will no longer sell perpetual licenses of most individual (non-Suite) products such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and more. What does this mean for you?
- If you wish to purchase one of the products affected by this change you must purchase a new Desktop Subscription license for the products. These are available as multi-year, annual, quarterly or monthly plans.
- If you are already a Maintenance Subscription your perpetual licenses will continue to be renewable.
- New perpetual licenses for Autodesk Suites will continue to be offered beyond January 31, 2017.
Boost the value of your software investment with Maintenance Subscription—the most convenient and cost-effective way to access the latest tools, flexible licensing, powerful support, and services in the cloud.
New perpetual licenses for individual software products will not be offered for purchase after Jan 31, 2017. Ongoing updates only available with Maintenance Subscription
- Software Updates - Stay ahead of the competition with the most up-to-date technology. Get the latest software updates and enhancements as they are released, to keep your costs low and your tools current.
- Support - Get the most out of Subscription and reduce downtime with newsletters and communications for subscribers, technical documentation and tutorials, and direct help from product support specialists.
- Flexible licensing - Get licensing rights that help you work in more places—in the office, at home, and while traveling. Reduce compatibility issues with access to both current and previous versions of software.
- Cloud and Software services - Work smarter without tying up your desktop. Get access to additional services in the cloud, like faster rendering and visualization capabilities, collaboration tools, and secure storage.
Desktop Subscription gives you access to Autodesk software—the same full version you get with a perpetual license—but with a flexible, pay-as-you-go approach for a software budget that’s easier to manage. Key benefits include:
- Pay-as-you-go-access - Whether your projects are temporary or ongoing, you can keep software costs manageable and predictable. Pay only for the access you need, without an up-front investment or long-term commitment.
- Up-to-date software - Stay competitive with the latest Autodesk technology. Get the most up-to-date software releases with the level of technical support you need. Stay current with newsletters and communications for subscribers.
- Scalable licensing - Agencies grow. Projects expand. Employees don’t stay in one place. Be prepared for whatever changes come your way with licensing that scales to meet your organization’s needs.
- Cloud and software services - Work smarter without tying up your desktop. Get access to additional services in the cloud, such as faster rendering and visualization capabilities, collaboration tools, and secure storage.
Cloud Service Subscription
Now you can access your tools via the Internet without tying up your desktop or maintaining software. Get access to select Autodesk cloud services for creating, editing, analyzing, and sharing work through a software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription model.
- Convenient access - From the field, from the office, or from home—access to the cloud means anytime, anywhere* access to project files, efficient tools, and the most up-to-date software.
- Simplified collaboration - Working with the cloud means your team has clearer communication, easier file access and sharing abilities, and more direct transitions between project steps—for improved process and project collaboration.
- Secure Storage - Save your files to our world-class cloud data centers. With 5 GB of secure A360 storage per user, you can confidently store and share files with colleagues and clients.
- Powerful computing - The virtually infinite computing power of the cloud can finish tasks like rendering in minutes or hours, not days. Free your desktop and start simulating, analyzing, and visualizing faster.
For more information, call 1-888-447-2223 or email email@example.com.