The Department of Defense (DoD)’s mission is not only to protect and defend the U.S. from foreign threats, but also to ensure its security institutions are current, efficient and highly capable of facing national security challenges. With global needs, technology must remain current and be frequently evaluated for security, usage and need.
The DoD is currently challenged with the need to reduce legacy applications and improve network operations while employing greener policies. The benefits of instituting these changes are far more than reduced costs. The end users, the actual war fighters, will have improved access to critical information, in real-time, and will be best equipped to perform their duties.
The DLT Advantage:
- Procure multiple vendor products in one transaction.
- Streamline the buying process with your choice of easy-to-use contract vehicles to get the most out of your available budget.
- Make the best possible IT choices for your agency by consulting our technical experts.
- Receive superior customer service from a U.S.-citizen, U.S.-soil based certified technical support engineer who will answer your call live and within ten seconds.
Request a Quote:
- Online Chat – Our experts are available online from 9AM EST to 5PM EST. Click the “chat with us” button to live chat a DLT representative.
- Web Form – Fill out this online form to hear from one of our certified sales professionals in less than an hour.
- Call Us – We’re available 24/7 by phone at 1-800-262-4DLT.