Red Hat Training Enablement
Ansible is the simple, yet powerful IT automation engine that thousands of companies are using to drive complexity out of their environments and accelerate DevOps initiatives. It is the only automation language that can be used across entire IT teams. Ansible Tower adds control, access, security, auditing, and delegation capabilities that you require in the enterprise and helps you operationalize innovation through entire IT teams, including network, systems, infrastructure, and application development.
What you will learn:
- Ad-Hoc Commands
- Writing Your First Playbook
- Running Your First Playbook
- Using Variables, loops, and handlers
- Running the apache-basic-playbook
- Roles: Making your playbooks reusable
- Installing Ansible Tower
- Configuring Ansible Tower
- Creating and Running a Job Template
Labs will be sent out in the days preceding the workshop. Laptops Required.