2018 Symantec Government Symposium
But maybe the day's about to change.
- Maybe it's time to redefine government cyber security.
- To protect data no matter where it travels or resides.
- To automate threat detection and accelerate intelligence sharing.
- To build an unrivaled cyber workforce.
- To put security at the forefront as we add millions of devices and data points to our connected world.
The time is now. But we need intelligent, integrated cyber solutions and frank dialogue to spark true transformation. Join the best and brightest in government cyber and IT at the 2018 Symantec Government Symposium, where we'll tackle these challenges together.
The President's Management Agenda (PMA) puts a strong focus on the three pillars of data transparency, workforce, and IT modernization. With security integrated across the three components, how can agencies align these directives with ongoing mandates and initiatives already in place? And more importantly, how are they calibrating priorities to fall in line with new and emerging policies, strategies, and implementation plans as well?
Join this session to discuss:
- The impact of Cross-Agency Priority (CAP) goals on IT spending
- Challenges of the current cyber policy landscape
- The evolving role of CDM, FedRAMP, FISMA, and other ongoing policies, initiatives, and mandates